Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Those of you with Elizabeth....?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am having a huge mental block about this blonde girl being Elizabeth, and am wondering if once you actually get her she slips into the role? I am scared she will never REALLY be Elizabeth to me. Maybe after the movie it will be better. Or should I order a whole new set of books with the blonde Elizabeth and try to brainwash myself.
    I really want Elizabeth and her clothes but worry that this blonde girl won't seem right. Anyone else feel this way AND then once you had her and she was chatting it up with Felicity everything was all OK. Or does it still feel wrong?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think once you see the Felicity Movie you will feel more comfortable with Elizabeth being a blonde. If you still can't think of her as Elizabeth, that's ok, maybe you could get an AGT that would be your Elizabeth.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gotten so comfortable with Elizabeth the way the made her, she has such elegance to her! I do not know if she would had that same elegance if she would had been made a brunette. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 08, 2005 06:24 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    I gotten so comfortable with Elizabeth the way the made her, she has such elegance to her! I do not know if she would had that same elegance if she would had been made a brunette. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ September 08, 2005 06:24 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But even though Elizabeth is rich, she isn't really elegant. She is a very shy girl--much shyer than Lissie. She should have a solemn face, which is why I like my Gotz doll better.

  5. #5
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    My friend, Joe Blitman always says, "Buy what you like." Pretty good rule of thumb for me because I am guilty of wanting to buy everything in a collection even if it really doesnt speak to me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gotta tell you, Elizabeth REALLY grows on you. She's beautiful and has such a sweet face. I don't even think of her as being Felicity's Elizabeth or not Felicity's Elizabeth...she's just Elizabeth and she's Felicity's best friend! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Usually my dolls end up having different personalities from their stories anyway, so it doesn't bother me at all. Since she's colonial she makes my Felicity display look great too. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabeth will grow on you.. I have her and the #22 and I have to tell you that holding them side by side I am partial to Elizabeth... not only because of the stories and accessories, clothing, etc but because her face to me is just prettier! That's just me though...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    But even though Elizabeth is rich, she isn't really elegant. She is a very shy girl--much shyer than Lissie. She should have a solemn face, which is why I like my Gotz doll better.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also have a Gotz Elizabeth and am very happy with her. She's wearing her new tea dress right now and looks great in it.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG*dancer*:
    I gotta tell you, Elizabeth REALLY grows on you. She's beautiful and has such a sweet face. I don't even think of her as being Felicity's Elizabeth or not Felicity's Elizabeth...she's just Elizabeth and she's Felicity's best friend! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Usually my dolls end up having different personalities from their stories anyway, so it doesn't bother me at all. Since she's colonial she makes my Felicity display look great too. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly, especially this part:

    Originally posted by AG*dancer*:
    [QB}I don't even think of her as being Felicity's Elizabeth or not Felicity's Elizabeth...she's just Elizabeth and she's Felicity's best friend! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly! Thanks!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd wait until after the movie to find out whether she's growing on you or not. I wouldn't want to buy her and then have her never grow on me. She's not a LE, so you will have plenty of time to decide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •